Monday, July 9, 2012
Thoughts/ Comments Requested
Last week was a hard week for so many reasons but the chief reason was because I am a selfish person who is unhappy when not pleased. It seems to me that this reason is the reason behind so much unhappiness in my own life and in the world in general. A question I have to ask myself about this blog is, "In doing this blog am I spending too much time thinking about myself?" Another responsive question is, "How can I use this blog to help others, to edify and encourage?" Your thoughts and comments would be helpful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading blogs. I just started looking at yours, so I can't really point out anything at this point that catches my eye to selfishness. I can understand your dilemma. I think the Lord is the only one that can help open your eyes to your hearts intent. Of course, if you desire to give glory to Him in every post then that would be encouraging and edify to me. When I have been with you in the past and your thoughts on what you see the Lord doing in your lives, your lessons from study, insight that makes us desire to seek out the Truth of the matter have all been blessings to me. So far I have enjoyed the things I have read here. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete